10 July 2013

Stella Jogakuin Koutouka C3-bu : Is There No Prospective Solider!?

Episode 1

Ohhh guns, soliders... Not sure about this one at all, not sure one bit!

Lets see what this has to offer (I feel this is more Davids type then mine!)

***SPOILERS***

.... Not what I was expecting to begin with, a girl thinking she was being driven in a carriage to a castle. The Stella Academy is pink, kill me now! Pink and flowers...

Pretty I'll give them that!

She's shy, poor girl Yamato Yura is her name. It looks like she's in a castle as well. Under the pillow of her bed is a pistol...

Thing is the intro, like the rest so far has been pretty. That has me interested because I know what it is about.  Blah these idiots remind me of David and seeing saving up for a Airsoft match is more important then going on holiday with me I hate them all. I don't think they are oddballs I just think they are horrible idiots. Or is that David?

Yuri's investigation of her new dorm shows up loads of guns.

The actual animation is really sweet and I really want to dislike it but its all girly and cute and sometimes I'm a sucker for that kind of thing (don't tell anyone!) Rento is the character I actually seem to like other than Yura who has taken all of her room mates stuff out and is playing with it. And it has to be Rento that meets Yura... Man that moment might be the thing that makes me watch it again...

Thing is I didn't mind Girlz und Panzar for one episode then went off it so I still have time. Yeah Yuri has the wrong idea about the club.

Yeah I'm just like Yura.....

I'm not going to start Airsoft to make myself better though! Ohhh Rento used cake as bait to lure Yura that is pretty funny.

I like the funny bits, I like a few of the characters and it is very pretty BUT the moment they got into the mock battle I got bored and turned off. I don't get why there is this thing about having anime's about girls doing military things. No doubt this will be David and his friends brand new thing. It was just boring. I have no interest in it and the only bit that made me laugh a little during the battle was the whole dream sequence bit. But then you have the problem that she isn't exactly going to be fantasizing about TV shows and films all the time.

I really don't know. On one hand I love two characters and it is cute, on the other it is very boring for me. It covers a topic that right now is a sore point (I might have mentioned) and is something I have to hear about everyday even though it annoys me.

The actual non-battle bits were quite cute and fun, if we don't have to see the mock battles I'll be happy. I'm not sure whether I want to bother with it though, then again it left on a cliffhanger.

I really am torn, the story is easy to follow and the main character is a lot like me too shy to ever be part of a group so the interest is there. Just I find battle scenes that are realistic to be boring. I like sword play, I like magic, I like fist fights. Guns bore me, they just haven't got one interesting point to them. I have had to sit through Uppotte and Girlz und panzar which were both just as bad as this, they never had the cuteness or the characters to love though so I'm thinking of giving it one more episode like Free!

I really just can't describe it, I'm too torn!

I'll have another review of episode two up but like Free! I'm not sure I can carry on with it after that point. It'll be up next Friday or Saturday anyway.

Anyone have any comments on it? I'm really torn as my dislike might not just be that it bored me but because I have a dislike for airsoft. So someone else wading in will help!

No comments:

Post a Comment