20 July 2013

OK so ANIME!

Right I have Four shows to review the first episode of left but none of them seem anything I'd like, I'll get round to it in the end though.

So.... When will I be watching something and what is it that I'll defo be reviewing?

The when as you know can change depending on work, dogs, stupid bloody heatwaves and other things but this is what I HOPE to achieve!

MONDAY
Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou
Uchoten Kazoku

TUESDAY
Kiniro Mosaic
Watashi ga Montenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui!

WEDNESDAY
Free!
(2x Karneval Chapters)

THURSDAY
Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku
Danganronpa

FRIDAY
Servant x Service
Gin no Saji
(Fairy Tail Manga)

SATURDAY
Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou
Kami-sama no Inai Nichiyoubi

SUNDAY
Makai Ouji
Blood Lad


If I do watch any of the three I am yet to watch I'll update the page.

ALSO I am silently watching Stella Jogakuin Koutouka, Love Lab and Brothers Conflict and if they interest me beyond episode 2 or 3 I might add them up there (or add them to a the list of things I'll watch later...)

HOPEFULLY it'll work out! PLUS Penguindrum should still be Tuesdays and Zombie desu ka.......... We can hope is remembered on a Thursday! Plus One Piece when I sit down and read big chunks of it (Karneval will defo be Wednesday and Fairy Tail Friday or if the heat doesn't permit it Saturday's) One Piece is special because I have over 700 chapters to read so I just spam two when I sit down and read it.

If I keep to this who is going to give me a nice surprise?

No comments:

Post a Comment