20 July 2013

Fairy Tail : Wizards vs Hunters

Chapter 334

So after being sent on their quest by Walrot Seeken the guys showed up at the giants village and soon encountered Sylph Labyrinth, a treasure hunting guild out to steal the Eternal Flame.

Not only that creepy pants Minerva showed up as well!

How goes the fight?

***SPOILERS***

First of all they've lost Erza, she's stayed behind in the village which can't be good news! The others are all chasing after the treasure hunters who turn out to be more then a fight for our Guild Mates. Hammer Lala has a deadly cool hammer that looks like a fist which totally wipes out Natsu. Sword Hiroshi  has a chain blade which is super cool and then Sniper Drake has a gun... Which is unusual really for Fairy Tail we usually only really see Bisca and Alzack with guns!

Lucy brings out Sagittaruis to shoot down the sniper but Drake shoots his arrow out of the sky! They really can't under estimate this guild even if they don't use magic!

Meanwhile Queen Erza.... Or just Erza is trying to figure out the mystery of the Giants. She realizes that the giants are facing away from the Eternal Flame (protecting it) so follows the path up the mountain (which looks suspiciously like a volcano) but finds nothing at the top.

Whilst berating herself about being silly thinking she could find the flame so easily she is mysteriously turned into a little girl! WOOOO what is going on there?

I really like Sylph Labyrinth if only because they aren't a magic guild. It is nice to see they can hold up against the guys without magic, at first I thought they might be easy picking and Minerva be the main force, of course she'll still be bigger and badder then them but at least they aren't push overs!

I also find it interesting that they use weapons. I know quite a few magic users do too and obviously as said about Alzack and Bisca use guns but there is still magic about it, I mean Erza can change weapons in a blink of an eye and even when someone is fighting with a weapon they have magic behind them too. I don't know it just felt... Different seeing them with it and it shocked me a little that there was a gun! I wasn't expecting it.

They went up in my estimation!

As for Erza turning into a little girl, just wow! So exciting to see where that leads.

I can't help feeling once more that this is what has been missing for a long while, just an adventure, a job, family, fun and a mystery. It is nice that we have shrunk back to our team doing what they have to do, I loved having all the guilds together but it is nice to go back to basics.

Giants! I'm still excited I want to see the giants and see if they are friendly and know more about them in general. I mean GIANTS! I love Giants.

After such a long story this one is starting to get really exciting and I can't wait to see why Erza has been turned into a little girl. At first I got Minerva and Ultear mixed up and thought it was Minerva messing with time, then I remembered no that was Ultear who had Arc of Time not Minerva (bad me, silly me) so I don't think it has anything to do with Minerva. It feels very "Iced Shell" to me, especially with the obvious pointers to Moon Drip and all that. But it is something that Gray has never felt before so I really am in amazement to see who did it and why.

A great chapter, very fun! And it is really nice to go deeper into the region with a treasure hunting guild that can stand up to themselves against a magic guild. It opens our world up a little bit. Plus I quite like them even if they are the bad guys they are still pretty cool!

ERZA AS A LITTLE GIRL!

What would Ichiya say?!??

No comments:

Post a Comment