17 July 2013

Kiniro Mosaic : ...In Wonderland

Episode 1

I have been told this is cute. Very, VERY cute. But in the way I like it and not toxic girlishness forced in from every angle.

Shall we see?

***SPOILERS***

So the kid is going to London England for a homestay (staying with a foreigner apparently... Though technically she's the foreigner now BWAHAHAHHAA.)

There should be more sheep in the landscape! Though I like the fact it really looks like they've got a First poster up!

The animation on this switches, we have some really cute bits, some that look like they've been painted and bits that look close to CGI. Lucky girl it should have been set in Plymouth or a proper city not in a country house (booo!)

The characters are sliding between English and Japanese. The people who drew this have a very old fashioned idea of England.

OK it is very cute in the way I like it but I have to giggle at the Japanese people speaking in English, I know that is mean but to an English person listening to it you can just tell how Japanese it still is! It seems Shinobu doesn't understand that Alice doesn't speak a great deal of Japanese so there is a lot of fun in her just babbling at Alice and Alice totally confused!

The house seems to have an invasion of Oxo men and other things you'd only need one of.

So this was a flash back to how the two met (when Shinobu left they ended up shouting hello to each other as strange as that is!) This all obviously leads up to Alice coming to stay in Japan.

It does seem like it'll be a innocent and fun anime about two friends so I will be carrying on with this one.

I enjoyed how the flashback had English and Japanese and so far I've enjoyed all the characters.

It really is just a sweet anime, it isn't too hard and I doubt it'll have a difficult plot or anything it'll just be friendly and fun. I can foresee myself enjoying it greatly.

The first episode was a good way to introduce the characters and they were all wonderful. I know I'm repeating myself but the thing is there wasn't much to talk about in the episode it was just... Lovely. I've said all there was too it.

Girl comes to England makes a friend, when she enters high school that friends comes to Japan to study with her. Its romantic in a way and just darn adorable in another and I can't wait to see what they get up to but other then introducing the characters the episode just flow past!

If you just want something to watch and dream to this is the ideal thing by the looks of it. I'll probably love it and watch it after work in my long period of overtime....

No comments:

Post a Comment