16 July 2013

More of me making excuses....

So I said I'd have all of today and tomorrow to get all the anime's up to date and I should be done by next week.

THINK AGAIN!

My plan to be fair is still to be up to date on the important ones by next week, but I've agreed to do overtime tomorrow so now my work schedule goes Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday then Wednesday off before working Thursday and Friday and going to Weston Super Mare on Saturday (and working the next Sunday).

"But you have plenty of time to do it when you get home!" you'll cry.

Well true enough on Saturday and Sunday but the other days David is here and I can't just ignore him (he'll moan at me and make it impossible to do anything) and even then it is just a maybe on Saturday and Sunday what with having dogs and my mum and sister being at each others throats!

I will try and do it as well as I can, please feel free to moan and whine at me here or at the forum (geekmind.boards.net) I do love a good moan!

No comments:

Post a Comment