28 July 2013

DANGANRONPA : The Animation : Weekly Shounen Despair Magazine (Not) Normal Arc

Episode 4

So we have had one murder and two punishments. One of the punishments was for hurting Monokuma (up until now he's been Monobear but I found out his name is actually Monokuma and the sub I was watching was wrong) the other for being found guilty of the murder of Maizono.

Three down, twelve to go!

***SPOILERS***

Out of all the half interesting characters Naegi has to be the main one... Is this like the Doctor Who Companion thing? The main character has to be "relatable" to the auidence? Or is it people just thinking that it would be too weird for us to "relate" to someone who isn't quite so boring and straight cut? He just has no character whilst some of the others seem to have been poured full of character.

Every time they do a trial they get a new floor opened to them by the sound of it.

So they all disappear into the library on the second floor. Again the characters that make everything so fun isn't Naegi.

I love how Monokuma pops up just as someone is about to blame him for anything to tell everyone that they aren't so lovely themselves. Anyway Togami is so awesome. Plus Fukawa is just as bloody crazy as ever. I love how he has a gattling gun outside the swimming pools changing rooms to make sure no one of the opposite sex goes into the wrong room.

So Fukawa fancies Togami and he is just really nasty to her. Thank the Gods because she is bloody annoying. And even Naegi points out that everyone has such a strong character.

Naegi ends up having to watch Ohwada and Ishimaru in the sauna "fighting it out" to see who has spirit. The next day and they are like brothers.They are just adorable together, in fact I quite like seeing them all together they are all quite funny and if it was more like say "The Breakfast Club" you could see them being friends for the strangest reasons.

Ohhh embarrassing memories!

Naegi wet his bed until 5th grade. Wow... That doesn't endure him to me anymore, knew he was a "wet blanket" (har har at my own bad jokes.)

Monokuma will tell everyone the embarrassing secrets in 24 hours if someone doesn't kill someone. Makes you wonder what kind of secret you'd have to have to want to kill someone. I mean wetting your bed is nothing! Everyone is told "something" has happened to a fellow student, inside the female locker room they find Fujisaka (the easiest one to probably kill) tied up in the locker room.

Togami seems to love the game, not so much others. So investigation, she died at 2am and it seems likely to be blunt force trauma to the back of the head. She's been hung up by the extension cords that could have come from the library (Togami hints?)

Fukawa is behaving weird, really? REALLY?! Xenocide Show.....

I like how the ending adds the people who have died to the picture with Naegi. Nice way to do things.

So another death, Togami and Fukawa are being weird and know something about something called Xenocide Show that possibly is important here. God only knows what.

So does this mean it'll be one murder followed by a trial for the rest of the series? If so I'm up for that, there were some really sweet moments that endured me towards a few characters, unfortunately I don't like to talk ill of the dead or anything but Fujisaka was a forgettable character in the first place so... Yeah.

I will be interested in knowing what secret was so bad that someone would kill over it. Will it have something to do with the secret that it seems that Togami and Fukawa have?

Another very interesting episode and so far each death has been totally different, not that I'm obsessed with the way the show kills characters or anything just thought it worth pointing out. To be honest this is going to be the same as Hannibal where I feel totally weird writing anything that seems to look like I liked the inventive ways they used to kill the characters off.

So far nothing has been as good as Hannibal though I think that is more down to these are desperate people killing to survive whilst in Hannibal they are twisted minds perfecting their "art". But still for an anime it is very in your face.

Something I did like is that the opening credits changed, I notice that the episodes seem to be "something (Not) Normal Arc" then "something Not Normal Arc" so I'm guessing a different intro for each new "something" which could be quite cool.

The series just interests me in a strange way. I like how weird the characters are because they do look like they've been picked straight out of a video game, I like video games especially ones like Mortal Kombat. It just has that look and feel like something I'd like and I enjoy it immensely!

It won't surprise too many people who I want to survive though, but I won't be telling any of you that for a week or two!

I really want to know what everyone's secrets are though don't you?

And yes we get the bed wetter "YAY" *yawn*.

No comments:

Post a Comment