9 June 2013

Right....

So... I haven't seen the last two MotoGP races and I never got around to watching Monaco. I have however watched Canada live (go me!) and am about to watch Karneval!

I am also three weeks behind on Nyaruko-san, a week behind on Penguindrum and two weeks behind on Zombie desu ka.

Forgive me?

The big problem (as I've said) is we have two new puppies, our house isn't the best to let them come upstairs so they are locked in downstairs and they can't go out yet as they haven't had their injections. Its dangerous to have my laptop down there as they eat wires, trip over them etc and this hunk of lovable junk is on its last legs. Therefore I don't get much time to myself anymore.

If I'm home during the day my sister moans until I either just look after the dogs on my own or look after them with her, then I'll have my boyfriend who HATES me ignoring him or else I'm at work (like I am for 7 hours tomorrow.)

I'm half asleep by the time I actually am allowed to go bed and will never function properly when I've only just woken up. This means my blog has suffered and I've missed a F1 race (the MotoGP is more down to uninspiring updates from someone who like me thought MotoGP blew F1 out of the water for a long time and has since like me came to the conclusion that its worse then F1 ever has been.)

I'm only working two days this week (Monday and Friday) so I will do my utmost to get fully up to date! So I apologise for sometimes totally blowing the blog up with reviews of things you've probably already seen two other reviews of in one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment