22 June 2013

Karneval : Nai's Promise

Episode 12

We are off to find Karoku with Nai, Gareki, Yogi and Tsukumo!

And for the first time ever I remembered Tsukumo's name without having to look it up! Go me!!

Can you tell I'm excited?!

***SPOILER***

Akari is not happy, apparently according to Tsukumo Hirato is having a meeting but he isn't he's being shouted at by Akari.

Gareki asks Yogi what "A child of the second ship is" but Yogi pretends not to know, or he might not actually know he is Yogi after all. Is it me or is the animation really different this episode? Anyway Hirato and Tsukitachi manage to talk Akari around but his condition is that he is in the team. YAY Akari is going to be on the team.

After the plans have been made Gareki goes to see Hirato and asks how long he has to stay on the ship. I knew it was more then he was saying last week, he's embarrassed because he thinks he's useless, he doesn't want to be a burden to anyone. Yogi gets all upset thinking that Gareki wants to leave the second ship then gets even worse news whilst being injected by Akari, yes he isn't too happy to know he'll be with Akari on the mission.

Ohhh yes! Yogi is all dressed up. Happy days!

The plan is to send Gareki and Yogi in the front. Gareki is pretending to basically be Nai and runs in and Yogi follows.

Yogi is adorable trying to get Gareki to figure out that he can be helpful in different ways then just fighting in Circus. He really doesn't want to lose Gareki. Still by millions my favorite character!

After getting control of the security Hirato sends down the troops. Whilst Circus fight the security Varuga are let lose, millions of them.

I couldn't actually explain just how well put together this episode is, the series really felt like it was moving towards something and this is it. I can't even describe what is going on because everything is happening, just go and watch it.

During the end credits we got a really heartbreaking speech from Nai, he uses his voice to open a gate?

That might look like the weakest review ever of an episode but it was just beautiful, the thing that hooked me into the series was right from episode one it looked and sounded wonderful. Since then we've been introduced to a group of colorful and exciting characters. I've fallen in love with every single character in the show.

This episode, as a lead in to the next episode, just had me in tears it looked and sounded so perfect. Azana telling Akari that he thinks they've got it wrong, deleting the information and telling him how Kafka were right, the music behind it all and the fact that you kind of love Azana for being such a sweet character just...

I really can't find words for it! When I saw people on Tumblr going on about how wonderful it is I knew I was in for a good episode but the second the action kicked in it was perfect. Really I just couldn't explain if I wanted to!

Where to begin?

I believe this is the penultimate episode so it was setting up for the big dramatic ending next week and boy did it do it! I mean I still don't know what to think of when it comes to Karoku, and Kafka are so interesting if this doesn't get a second series that explains them more (and see's more of them) I'd be gutted!

Circus are still full of majorly wonderful characters and I want more of them!

Yogi in top hat and tails.... Cute as a button! And his love for Gareki (in a brotherly way) is the sweetest thing! Its like he's cherishing having a little brother and if Gareki left it would be like ripping out his heart. The most adorable character ever created!

I apologize I'm babbling and I'm doing that purely because it was a perfect episode. Nothing could beat this episode and there was just too much going on to describe. This review is pointless because I'm just.... Blown away!

Next week return on Friday when I will write my blog. You will see a puddle of tears and a broken heart. After the perfectness of Hannibals finale and the set up to the most perfect anime I've ever laid eyes on ending.... I am still lost for words.

I will write something more substantial later when I find my breath again!

No comments:

Post a Comment