24 June 2013

Beer this Sunday!

So this Sunday I will be going to Beer to the ExeWing Sci-Fi day at Pecorama. 

Can't wait! I went to their last one back in 2011, wonderful memories of the day, so much fun and I got to meet Colin Baker! This year I'll be meeting Ace, hopefully I'll have enough money to get an autograph from her and a photo taken like with Colin.

So look out for an excitable me on Sunday! And yes this means I won't be watching Silverstone live.

But look at some of the photos from last time out...
Follow the Dalek!



Pecorama is home to model minitaure railway tracks. With our ticket we got one free turn inside the museum and the models had Daleks put in some of them!


Me with the black Dalek, there were actually quite a few different colored ones there on the day!
Whoever heard of a Dalek collecting for charity? 

My niece inside the TARDIS. It wasn't bigger on the inside apparently...

Look who showed up!

The guys in these costumes were actually quite creepy, they just glided around the place...

Mr Baker delighted everyone with his wonderous stories, the most pleasant and amazing man I've ever had the pleasure of meeting!

And as you've no doubt seen over >>> me meeting the wonderful man! 

They had a show of wonderful costumes from the show, no Tesco's weren't selling off Ice Warrior uniforms!

Another selection of costumes

My absolute fav!

K-9 like he needs an introduction!

The Ood that cried! No really, he cried when my niece wouldn't give him a hug, that is why he's on his knees!

The Cyberman didn't cry but I did think he was going to delete me at any moment....

No comments:

Post a Comment