17 March 2013

Overtime Chaos!

So as you can see I haven't blogged much recently.

This is because we still don't have a Assistant Manager at work so I am STILL working overtime.

This coupled with the fact that I am still heartbroken that the anime of Fairy Tail is ending at the end of the month has left me feeling like I don't really want to watch the episodes, drag them on forever and it never really got cancelled.

But don't worry I'll try and catch up this week! I'll have a bumper FT Anime blog to make up for the missing episodes as well as the manga review which should be up before I go bed tonight.

Plus the F1 season has just started, just off to catch up on the race on iPlayer and there will be a blog about that too!

And I will be writing a blog on something that means a lot to me as well.

Thanks for continuing to view my blog! Hope I get it up to date as fast as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment