17 March 2013

Fairy Tail : The Shadow That Comes and Goes (Manga)

Chapter 323

So last week the Grand Magic games ended (in my opinion with a whimper) and Fairy Tail was victorious!

What is in store next for our family?

***SPOILER***


The celebrations start.

Sting is happy to see Lector, Fairy Tail and everyone who knows/knew them is happy to see them back on top. Rogue wants to become a man that cares for his friends.

Feel the love people! Feel it!

But we quickly get sent back to Team Save Lucy and their fight to survive against The Order of the Hungry Wolves (that is the name of the executioner team that they fought in an earlier chapter and who turned up again when Arcadios disappeared. I believe I couldn't remember their name and never went to check when they came back, but it was in this chapter so now I know!)

But even that is short lived as the Order and all the guards with them get sucked into a black shadow.... Probably the same shadow that possessed Rogue.

Jellal gives us the list of things that don't add up. He saw the cloaked person first the day before Future Lucy returned to the past, so who is the person who is calling all the shots with the amazingly powerful magic?!

Flash to Arcadios and the Princess.

And the big shock?

Future Lucy has never talked to the Princess!

No wonder Arcadios believed both the Princess and Lucy it looks like another sinister force is at hand.

Don't worry it isn't left on a cliffhanger of who this shadowy person is. Right at the end of the chapter after all the build up we find out that this person who has munipulated the Princess, this shadowy being that (I guess) possessed Rogue and swallowed up the Order.... The person Jellal was trying to find is....

*Drum Roll*

Rogue!

Not happy, smiley, I want to be a better man Rogue.

Probably a future Rogue.

Then it ends.

So this chapter?

Well it definitely had my jaw dropping!

So many more questions, some answered which is nice. What is it that future Rogue wants? What is Eclipse 2 (GAH GET ON WITH TELLING ME THIS!) and what is going to happen next?

I like how personally this came out of left field, I guess I should have guessed the Shadow had something to do with Rogue, but a future Rogue? I mean if Lucy came back in time from just after all this "Dragons are coming" stuff then where exactly does Rogue come from? And how can he go from wanting to love people to, well.... We don't actually know do we?

I loved the chapter because it added a new mystery to a bubbling cauldron of questions we already have, the bubbling mass has now just turned more violent then ever.

Then again we could get another swerve next week! Who knows it might not even be Rogue!

Next chapter looks like it will be quite an interesting one, I know some people dislike the dialogue heavy chapters but I expect some kind of half explanation from Rogue or maybe a hint of what the Princess is actually up to.

And from thinking that Arcadios is the bad guy (I will never attempt to list just WHO I thought was the bad guy in all this ever) I really do love his character, I really hope he has a key part to play in helping Fairy Tail.

I can't help getting misty eyed thinking that sometime soon the smiling faces of Fairy Tail will be gone and they'll be facing more heart break...

Who is excited for next week? I know I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment