18 January 2013

Swampy Reviews : Frankie and Benny


Hi, this is Swampy di Gator with my food review of my recent meal (though my biped seems to think it was her recent meal, silly ape) at Frankie & Benny's restaurant.

We will start with the starters shall we?


For the starters I had Dough Sticks with Garlic Butter.

I liked the dough sticks and the butter, the dough sticks were soft and didn't hurt my teeth! My biped had to cut them up into Swampy sized pieces for me, and then dip them into the butter. It was very nice. It was my favorite part of the meal and I really wish that I had been given more of them!


For my main meal I had Caesar Salad Pizza.

It was alright, I think the salad dressing mixed with the tomato base in the middle of the pizza was too much and made my biped eat it. But the chicken was really yummy! I do not know why she ordered something with salad but when she removed the salad it was really nice.

But through all of it I was wishing that I had my dough sticks again.


For Dessert I had Toffee Pancakes.

It started off alright but the ice cream in the middle of the pancakes made everything cold and hard to swallow. I would have to get my biped to move the ice cream a lot faster next time so I can eat my pancakes before they get horrible.

Next time I want the chocolate waffles!

*

It was a nice meal but I think my biped needs to get a better pancake.

And I want to know when she is going to get me more dough sticks!

This is Swampy over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment