1 January 2013

Goodbye 2012 hello 2013!

So it is now officially 2013.

I have to say that 2012 went quite fast. It felt like only yesterday that I was in London for TNA. Actually that was nearly a whole year ago now!

So a favourite memory from the last 12 months?

Well it has been a quiet one so meeting the stars of TNA must rank up there, plus spending 3 days with my mum and getting to go to the Natural History Museum ranks highly.

Finding Fairy Tail is a high point of the year. Sounds stupid, but I'm not a people's person and I don't like going out much so finding a show that touched me like Fairy Tail is a big plus.

The Hobbit is probably my film of the year even though I have seen so many, Frankenweenie was a close second though, and there has been a great deal of really good movies.

I managed to miss all the Olympics hype other then the flame passing by in Plymouth.

A wonderful trip to Bath as well as some fun trips to Torquay, Paignton and Tavistock.

Hell the year hasn't been that quiet its just gone in a flash!

So what do I hope for 2013?

Well I'm going to Stars of Time and a Sci-Fi day, so hopefully I'll get my first cosplay sorted out. Also Stars of Time is going to have Chris Barrie so I get to meet Rimmer hopefully!

If 2013 is half as good as 2012 I'll be happy.

My big wish is for Simon to be fired or just leave and never come back. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment