18 February 2014

Fairy Tail : The Song of the Sky Dragon

Chapter 371

It really is a case of all doom and gloom right now with a big healthy bang at the end of chapter 370.

Does it look good? Of course not, it looks bloody terrible for our heroes. Bloody awful!

***SPOILERS***

I'm not overly found of certain ways out of stories, the twist with Ultear left me cold at the end of the 10000 (how many? I forgets) Dragon arc and that followed the LOUSY victory for Fairy Tail in the Games themselves.

THIS TIME I think I'm happy.

I think.

It isn't over though this is just a turning point but he made me believe this time.

So we survived, and we survived because Cana turned us into cards. I can buy that, and I like that it was Cana doing something to save them, not suddenly Lucy or Wendy having a bright idea but someone else. I'm a big fan of Cana's so it was nice to see her really doing something great.

What I kind of am a little disappointed about is all the big strong characters (minus Laxus) are free on their own merits. Mira made sense (really I should have thought about Demon soul! Of course injecting Demon DNA into her will just wake one of her other personalities up... Duh!) but Erza/Natsu/Lisanna I would have liked to have seen needing to be saved.

I am wondering where this is going though.

To be really honest Tartaros have been shown to be really weak quite a lot of the time. Yeah they have some powers that can destroy or else keep us at bay but Laxus, Natsu and obviously Erza and Mira have been more then a match to them. Now they have the whole guild INCLUDING one of the ten wizard saints on their floating cube. Really what can they do? We'll need a really interesting way out of this because at the moment I don't really see any of them having the ability to stop Tartaros.

I'm not saying that to point out a flaw, I have faith in Hiro Mashima to give us a epic story.

Whatever he does is going to be great because it isn't going to end now, its got so much more to go.

I hope I guess!

I can see the next few weeks getting really interesting. I can't wait to see how they all get out of this.

(I won't mention how much I want to see Ichiya right NOW this blog I promise... Or Bacchus even though he was the front profile and it reminded me how much I really REALLY want to see him face off against a member of Tartaros!)

No comments:

Post a Comment