30 January 2014

Pupipo!

Episode 1

A Supernatural, Slice of Life anime? Sounds good to me!

A girl who can see things others can't and finds a little pink thing that shouts Pupipo! and changes her life. Sounds interesting and cute all at the same time.

Interesting to see where this leads really. Could be a lot of fun!

***SPOILERS***

So she seems to have ghosts of some sort a bit like the ones from Casper (the three uncles, they don't LOOK the same they just have that same kind of stupid attitude) hangs about her.

Loved that the new girl who loves occult stuff was told all these weird things about her and was in complete denial about it, what a joke. Loved it!

Wakaba, its probably important to remember that the main character is called Wakaba!

And by the end of the episode she's found the little pink creature in a box (for a loving home.)

I like it. A lovely little four minute episode, really touched me.

The characters are so amazingly drawn I can't help but love it, the main character is so beautiful I can't even describe it! Even with a short running time I can feel that I'll love these characters.

It was a nice opening episode, introducing you to the main character, telling you a bit about how others see her and also probably introducing the secondary character who is a crazy occult fanatic. It also showed us that it isn't just ghosts but the world around her in general that is messed up, so obviously life is going to be strange for the kid. I mean the lamp post had a mouth and was talking to her, though it doesn't seem that these spirits are "haunting" her. The lamp post just exclaimed nicely that she had a friend with her and the headless guy was a bit "Ghost Town"ish just trying to find his head.

Yeah I think this is going to be something I love to be honest. It seems.... Gentle. Innocent. Good fun

No comments:

Post a Comment