10 December 2013

Really trying. I promise!

So I kind of failed over my holiday to catch up. I apologise.

BUT I currently have 27 blogs scheduled to come out in the coming days with reviews up to date for Gingitsune, Super Seisyun Brothers, Miss Monochrome and Nagi no Asukara.

THAT is what I've done today.

I won't be able to do any extra tomorrow as I'm working then out in the evening, but I'll start reviewing a few more on Wednesday after work and add them on.

Currently Gingitsune is at 12pm every day, Miss Monochrome at 12:30 and 1:30, Nagi no Asukara at 1pm and Super Seisyun Brothers at 2:30 and 3:30.

On Wednesday I'll add in some to come out at 2pm and 3pm (I think I need to give Kyousouigga one more episode, and it'll purely be catch up on ones I've already done like Coppelion, BlazBlue etc) next week, because Gingitsune won't be every day at 12pm I'll have initial reaction blogs for some I haven't already looked at and if any of them are 100% YES I'll carry on with one or two blogs a day till I'm up to date.

THAT IS THE PLAN!

Of course with the way I am I'll come to my laptop on Wednesday, no doubt with a migraine from over heating at work, and think fuck it I'm going to bed. Thursday I'm going somewhere in the late afternoon with my mum but no doubt I won't wake up till an hour before I have to go (knowing me) so there is still PLENTY of room for the good work of today to be fucked up completely but I'm trying.

Added to this I'm working Friday BUT I'll have the last two chapters of Fairy Tail reviewed by then and will do the new one the moment I come home. Again I might be migrainey but that is the plan.

AND I plan on returning to One Piece next week AS WELL AS finishing Penguindrum (deep breath people, it will happen!) and Kore wa Zombie desu ka?

PLUS (yes there is a plus) I am going to nail my Pokémon / One Piece retro anime reviews to the last Friday of the month HOPEFULLY starting this month. So on every hour starting at midnight you'll have a Pokémon blog and every half hour starting from half past midnight you'll have a One Piece anime blog.

That is the plan (though it might have to be next month on the last one because of Christmas and I am putting myself out doing all this... I'm special me!)

Phew.

Not only that but I have my own blogs going up on http://believeingeek.wordpress.com/ I do a weekly Minecraft blog as well as some others so always check it out over there for extra ramblings from me!

That is my wish list for the next coming weeks. The winter anime WILL BE PICKED UP the second it comes out. AND I WILL WRITE PREVIEWS FOR EACH OF THEM!!! Yes I will look up info so that the opening paragraph of the initial thoughts blogs have something interesting in them.

Look at me trying to be professional!

Well enjoy the blogs and hopefully I'll keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment