13 December 2013

A Whole Year of Fairy Tail!

So on the 5th of this month (yeah long gone now!) it was a year since my first Fairy Tail blog!

Scary to think its been a year.

I enjoy this series as you know, it saved this blog being the only thing I constantly blog about, yeah there are weeks I miss it but its always been here.

Won't it be great when the Fairy Tail anime comes back? We'll be back to two bouts of Fairy Tail a week and I won't get into too much trouble just fan girling over Ichiya and such like.

It only just struck me, most of the year has come and gone in a flash, half our staff has changed one way or the other in our store and I've had such an emotional year but where it comes to Fairy Tail it feels like a lifetime since the anime stopped and even longer that I've been reviewing it.

Lets hope we get another great year! And I will probably in the next few weeks do an update on Favourite Characters etc because it has kind of changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment