29 November 2013

Gingitsune : Season of Warmth

Episode 5

Last episode we met Haru and Satoru, after an argument Haru (the Herald from Satoru's shrine) ran away and it is up to Gin and Makoto to make Satoru go after him.

Go Cinderella boy go!

***SPOILERS***

I think we just saw how Haru became a Herald, he was run over... Kind of like that flashback to (I guessed) Gin and why he loved oranges.

Heh you have to love Gin, he speaks his mind. And her father states the obvious as always.

Yeah his aunt wanted her kids to inherit the shrine and not Satoru, that is a bit mean. I think he's a bit shocked at the reaction Makoto's dad has. Basically come and live with us and become part of the family, plus when it comes to her dad he might not see Gin or any of the heralds but he hears them a lot better then the kids do that is for sure! He tells Satoru that Gin's words basically meant that Satoru has to decide whether he wants Haru there or not and whether he wants to be together with him or not.

Seems Haru has been close to Satoru since the day he came back from the hospital. Turns out that he was named Haru (Spring) because of the man (great-grandfather of Satoru) who buried him after he died. See I'm a genius. He also promised Togo that he'd look after Satoru.

It also explains his clothing I think seeing when he turned into a spirit he was wrapped in a coat in real life.

BWUHAHAHAHA Haru is a girl, poor Makoto for getting that wrong!

Makoto might have let Gin down but I won't "Awww how beautiful!"

No really, it was really beautiful! I loved it.

It was nice seeing the way they dealt with making Satoru change his mind about doing things on his own, they let him come to the decision by himself they didn't force it in anyway which is something they needed to do really, it wouldn't have made sense for him to feel anyway else.

It is also quite nice to see that Satoru is kind of warming up to his new life. He needed to warm up a little.

I'm probably going to say it again and again and again but I do love Makoto's father, I really love how he seems to be able to translate some very cryptic messages from Gin. Well they aren't that cryptic as I get the meaning too and I'm not exactly a genius!

Both this episode and last episode were a lovely introduction to Satoru, we got to learn about his history, and what a sad story that one is! We also got to see him slowly grow as a person and learn a lesson, a bit like Funabashi had to learn that being at school didn't mean you couldn't enjoy yourself.

I foresee them two getting on that is for sure!

What I don't get is why Satoru thinks the shrine won't pass on to him? Just because his greedy aunt wants the shrine to go down to her doesn't mean that her fathers will has any less impact, surely he'll still be the successor in the same way that when she comes of age Makoto will be.

I'm not sure why the stupid women wants the shrine so badly anyway! She probably doesn't believe in the Heralds so what does she exactly plan on doing? I agree with the old spirit, I'd like to sit and see what they will do now!

I think the greatest thing is that Gin isn't there to make Makoto's life easy, he leaves the slightly cryptic messages and makes himself look uninterested when in fact he is interested in the whole thing and the pretending to be uninterested bit is all to do with making sure Makoto kind of learns on her own. You can't just keep coming to him because he can see the future or find things you have to stand on your own two feet.

I like that message!
Great two episodes. Really love this series so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment