2 November 2013

Fairy Tail : Mashou Ryuushi

Chapter 358

So... Everything we learn about the Nine Demon Gates makes them just that little bit more terrifying! What a wonderful group of bad guys?

How will we ever defeat them?!

Well they have to fight a pissed of Laxus now anyway!

***SPOILERS***

First off as anyone will know Ichiya is my boy so this "He kept looking for Fairy Tail, crying thinking about the friends he's lost. Those tears had a sad perfume." is about the most heartbreaking line in the world. MEN!

So Tempester is actually called Kyuukimon. And Laxus notices he isn't human, well done Laxus!

Of course my Laxus kicks his scrawny backside but it is never going to be that easy. Whilst they discuss what to do with him he "blows" himself up and ends up as a black mist like thing that destroy's the Eternano in the atmosphere. Basically it poisons wizards. And Laxus the prat, the honorable (now) and lovable (always) prat eats the mist to save his friends!

Thankfully we aren't left long to find out he's alright but badly damaged, the mist is called Mashou Ryuushi, and yes that looks like Laxus out of the story, sad face!

Freed needs everyone to know that the severely damaged Laxus saved the town, Makarov lets him believe that when in actual fact over 100 people have died in the town and it is still effected. But at least he got his friends out, which..... Kind of sounds terrible when you think 100 people died. And this dude can just regenerate into his body and do it all again.... And these 100 people weren't even wizards.

Man this is getting scary.

And it made me cry.

You all should know by now how much I love Laxus and his gang, there was a point in time when I hated them but that was pretty much for a chapter or three and they've been high on my list of people I love ever since. No matter what they did in the past their friendship (which they've now extended outside of their small group to the whole Guild which is what it should always have been!) has always been something I've admired about them. Their devotion to Laxus is obviously their glue, and you can kind of see why they are devoted to him. He might not always have the best ideas but he seems to have usually been there doing great things around them, they were the people he showed off to and they are the ones that see the goodness in him.

Well this act could just about destroy Laxus. Let us not forget that apparently he's only as strong as he is because of the lacrima that has been planted in him by his father. I'll hate it if he doesn't make a full recovery I was really hoping he'd become one of the 10 Wizard Saints and do great things, but I feel like he possibly will be de-powered.

I'm babbling about Laxus but seeing him like that after doing such a stupid but courageous thing has really upset me. Laxus has been my favorite Guild Member for ages and I've always wanted better stories for him and more of them, this... This is just upsetting.

I am just a little scared of the Nine Demon Gates, not in a childish way but you have to be! It is the sign of a good story that you get drawn in and actually FEAR people the author wants you to fear and I do fear them. I know there will be some way to get around the problem, if there isn't then where do you go on with the series, but even though there will be a way around it we've already lost hundreds of people! This isn't like the other threats hundreds have already died, 100 did just in this story itself, we've had it pointed out it wasn't JUST the council that was killed in that bomb attack and it is carrying on. These Demons don't care.

What a wonderful story this is turning into, and I hate waiting a week for a new part of it!

What I will say is I will be interested to see if every Guild PLUS the 10 Wizard Saints join together. I really want to see some more of the Wizard Saints after Walrot Seeken!

Really loved that chapter and can't wait for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment