27 November 2013

Battle Spirits: Saikyou Ginga Ultimate Zero : Green Star! The Ultimate Shooting Star!!

Episode 9

Well here we are in last chance saloon which I think is unfair seeing we probably are nearing the end of the series anyway.

All I want is a little more. Just a little more anything. It hasn't taken itself off of neutral yet it just needs to go one more, come on even little kids like gear 1!

***SPOILERS***

Greensmoothie! Nice to see that the names of the planets are getting better all the time!

I agree with Mugen! We are meant to be searching for Ultimate's and yet we seem to once again be going somewhere for fun.

Anyway the Idiots Three have come to see Kiriga and Ian.

Oh did we know that Kiriga has two decks? They look to be blue and red like Rei's as well.

Anyway Greensmoothie seems to be a forest, Alice in Wonderland type place. Giant mushrooms and the like. Oh and giant bugs.

Mr Freeze has followed them to the Planet, they've finally found the resort but it is totally empty other then some bugs.

Oh the twits have stolen Rei's deck, really they should have listened to Mugen instead of mess about. Oh I do like Zard, so who is Re going to battle? Zard or Kiriga? I'm sure it looked like Zard wass about to give Rei back his decks but no now we have to see Zard lose to Kiriga... Did I say lose? I meant fight.

In seconds you can tell this d going to be one sided.

It seems Zard fights with bugs whilst Kiriga fights with Golems. Some really cool cards being used, we learn that the blue card special ability is to take a card from the opponents deck each turn.

Kiriga's Ultimate is the coolest so far! Castle-Golem. So cool!

It was a game of nutrition over anything else, Zard was actually really good. Would loved to have had Kiriga vs Rei.

A much better episode I have to say, really enjoyed that one.

There is still a lot to be drilled out of this series the main problem is the fact they are letting the main characters stagnate. Even as a kid I was used to things that had a little more depth then that, I guess this is aimed at a even younger demographic.

It was at its best today but it also felt they needed to take too long to explain constantly what was going on, anyway it was interesting enough to keep me interested in watching this series next week.

It does feel like there could just be a little more to it and that would make it all the better, unfortunately you won't see that because it isn't the bit they want you to see. Never mind. I've enjoyed it anyway.

I really liked Kiriga's deck it was interesting and it would be more interesting if Zard had a Ultimate, it is a bit upsetting that we only got to see him take on Zard as I'd like to have seen what would happen with another Ultimate on the field.

I liked his Golems though, they were cool, I wish my Never Born had something like that in Malifaux that would be cool.

It was a nice little episode and got my spirits up!

No comments:

Post a Comment