3 October 2013

Kyousougiga : Recap

#00

Now I know little about this but what I have heard has been weird and yet interesting.

I've also heard that it has had some sort of YouTube series before but as it seems to be a start fresh series anyway I'll be giving it a go!

***SPOILERS***

Well the opening sequence seems very simple.

We open with quite a pretty little poem...

A boat beneath a sunny sky,
Lingering onward dreamily,
In an evening of July.

Children three that nestle near,
Eager eye and willing ear,
Pleased a simple tale to hear.

Long has paled that sunny sky, 
Echoes fade and memories die:
Autumn frosts have slain July.

Ever drifting down the stream -
Lingering in the golden gleam -
Life, what is it but a dream?

See? Pretty little poem. Really liked that. We then meet some of the characters. It all seems a little manic and really strange. That might just be because we've kind of went straight into a load of action.

Alright I'm totally and utterly lost.

I love it but I'm lost.

It is bright and drawn all crazy like but I really have no idea what is going on. I hope it gets explained!

Well the three most crazy ones are looking for a rabbit. Apparently they are brothers and sister. And they are living with a monk. Myoe seems to be the name of the monk though I am not going to bet any money on that.

Even when it slows down a little I'm not sure what is going on. I love the episode though and don't think I can say how much I love it enough! I mean there are normal looking people, weird blob things..... Strangeness of all sorts....

I haven't picked up any names, I don't know what is going on but it is all bright and keeps my interest. I just tend to be laughing though, I don't think I can actually physically review this in any way shape or form though but I'll give it another week just in case.

I just... Don't have a clue to be honest!

An interesting experience, something I would have been sad never to have witnessed and we'll see what happens next week.

I'm not sure about any of it. I know the main girl is called Koto and that is about it, oh and this isn't where she and her brothers come from they seem to actually come from Earth or I'm guessing it is our version of Earth.

It is.... Different and really nice to look at but confused the bejebus out of me!

I can see myself watching this every week but I'm not sure I could spend however long this series is telling you lot how difficult it is for me to tell you what I'm looking at.

Confusion!

No comments:

Post a Comment