16 September 2013

What a week!

So I have been quiet, yes I have. Everything in the last week has changed and I haven't really taken it well.

My sister has started to learn to drive, why is that a big deal? It isn't really she's just rubbing it in and saying "of course you can learn to drive to" in what world will £380 pay for all my bills, a life AND driving lessons? I can't expect David to pay for me every day just because I want to learn to drive, not that it would help seeing I wouldn't be able to afford a car or insurance on it anyway!

Talking of David he's got a job in Lee Mill. Happy news, until you realize it is near on impossible to get from Plymouth to Lee Mill. I'll see him every Friday but doubtful I'll see him much other than that.

Our manager has definitely left, no one told me this I found out when on the job centre website. Obviously not important enough to know about these things, or the fact they have advertised for another part time place with more hours than mine.... Yeah they can't find extra hours for me but they can hire someone completely different.

Adam has left work because no one bothered to talk to him about the job and they basically just gave the job to Tom. I met Adam in my first week or work and I'll miss him.

It just seemed like a week where everyone got on with their lives and mine just stagnated even more.

You can tell I'm not a happy bunny when I haven't even read the new Fairy Tail chapter!

Today I took a positive step forward in my life though by registering with Pertemps to see if I can get some temp jobs or something and just disappear from this job. Me and David also put our name down for a housing to see if we can get an affordable flat in the future.

But all in all I've had a pretty meh week. Just meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment