3 September 2013

Uchouten Kazoku : Kaisei, Daughter of Ebisugawa

Episode 9

Please read my last blog again if you want a review of what happened. Tears. That is all.

***SPOILERS***

We start this week with the story of Ebisugawa and starts with the mystery of why Kaisei is engaged to Yasaburo and the fact that it was his father that named her!

I'm slowly getting used to writing Ebisugawa as well.

Yasaburo has gone to see the Friday Fellow and give him the photo he took of him and Benten. Sorry I can't remember his name! Nice to see him again.

Mainly though it seems he went to find out whether or not the man had captured a Tanuki. Just it seems that whilst the older members of the family are talking someone has captured the youngest of the Tanuki. Or maybe not... Not sure what that was all about, confused me a little.

At the shrine of the Center Stone it seems that the Ebisugawa family have attempted to keep the family out but it doesn't work.

Turns out that their father never liked Benten much.

So they have gathered to officially tell the Center Stone that Yaichiro and the father of the Ebisugawa famiy are standing for Nise-emon. Not only that but the Prof. is the invited guest.

Love how terrified the Tanuki are of the Prof. he isn't scary at all just a grumpy old man.

It looks like Kaisei is stalking Yasaburo and she finally shows up in the bath. I love the song that Yasaburo sings about Yaichiro.

I'm not sure about this episode, I didn't really understand some of it and I feel it is working up to be a two or three parter.

What we really learn is that tweddle dum and tweedle dee are up to something but Kaisei doesn't know what, that the Prof is going to be at the big party to announce who is going to be the next Nise-emon and the two candidates for the Nise-emon job (not that we didn't know that in the first place!)

It, as always, just seems to be building up to this Nise-emon job being picked, but we now are at least a lot closer to that day!

I don't know I thought we were going to get a little more about Kaisei during this episode but we didn't really which was a shame, I don't really mind to be honest but I would have liked to learn more about it. Or atleast baout the Ebisugawa family.

To be honest the episode kind of confused me and I'll have to watch it again. I don't mean it confused me as in I don't understand it just there was so much going on and it didn't seem to link properly for me at the time, but that happened with the whole floating boats thing and it all became clear at the end of that story so I'm guessing that is what is going to happen this time out.

It was a good episode though, not as brilliant as the last one but good nonetheless!

No comments:

Post a Comment