3 September 2013

Kiniro Mosiac : Who isn't sleeping?

Episode 9

Last episode we had the fun of the school festival. Good times all around!

***SPOILERS***

Aya's parents are away for the night so it is time for a sleepover!

Karen's house is a whole apartment building.... Really?!

Aya has a lovely house.

And she's letting the brainless squad cook... Ends with Karen and Alice needing a bath after trying to break eggs on their head...

The food does end up looking really nice though, I'll give them that! After all that effort it ends up that Shino's mum had sent them food and Shino had forgotten about it!

Next day and Aya is trying to be more like Karen.... It doesn't bode well for Aya. Turns out that she had an argument with Yoko and got upset about it.

After the end credits we have a game of hide and seek. It was pretty sweet!

I can't believe how big Karen's house is, to be honest I think I was in shock for the rest of the episode over that one scene. I mean it was MASSIVE!

I liked the sleep over it was just so them, I mean Karen and Alice being silly and needing a bath, Yoko being clumsy and then Aya getting weird in the morning and worrying about upsetting people.

Just perfectly them!

Nice episode though I think I liked the game of hide and seek at the end more then I have anything in the world! It was so funny. "She hides like a ninja" *pulls out English handkerchief* *drops from nowhere* "Can I hold your handkerchief please!" The game really was just perfect to show off each and every one of their personalities.

But have you SEEN Karen's house?

And sensei, how hopeless is she? But you have to love her!

Another great and charming little episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment