3 September 2013

Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou : Time flies like a Dog

Chapter 10

So the stalker has been punished, we are off to see his daughter who is a new writer and seems to be the one actually attacking Natsuno.

We've ended up at Harumi's old high school where Ami finds him in the Library looking at some sort of manuscript!

What exactly could go wrong?

***SPOILERS***

YES I was right last blog it is her!

FLASHBACK!

So Natsuno had found the manuscript on the table in the Library, it belonged to Ami who took it and tried to run away. He asked her to write it all so he could read the end.

She is a weird one.

They are cute together though, Harumi is brutally honest as always about her manuscript but also very encouraging about it. Her biggest problem according to him is she is trying to imitate Natsuno's work.

Her pen name is a anagram of his name, she can't understand him and goes all crazy weird. Nice weird though.

THEN she goes a little batshit crazy talking about wanting to kill Akiyama Shinobu.

The are going to settle it with a writing contest. Instead of just writing she seems content on distracting Natsuno which is silly. When she realizes she isn't going to win the contest she resorts to..... Magic?

I knew it that book has hidden messages in it to attack Natsuno so now Natsuno is trying to kill herself and it is also why Harumi tried to jump on her. She went from the weirdest opponent to one of the deadliest. Natsuno keeps writing with the pen in her mouth and beats Ami by one page.

It all works out well though as Natsuno takes Ami under her wing.

That was actually a great ending to the two parter and a brilliant bad guy to boot!

Once again after the inital fighting they are all friends again, happy days!

Plus it seems to be raining authors in this anime.

I love Ami (or Hami depending on what translation you are watching) and I love that Natsuno ended up taking her under her wing. I do feel that she would have done better just to carry on writing over using up her energy "fighting" Natsuno but it all ended happily!

I love the writing technique and that Natsuno uses it on Harumi to "make a move" on her. Sooo funny!

So another little story line cleared up and another character brought wonderfully to life!

Ami is pretty lovely, I feel like I was her at one point. People used to read my short stories and love them but I always felt like I was wasting their time, unfortunately I no longer have any kind of imagination as my random writings on here prove, but at one point I was like her.

I like the writing contest though surely the winner should be based on quality not quantity? I mean Natsuno could have just been writing the same words over and over again whilst Ami was writing a proper story. I'm not sure I agree with these rules!

So now we've just got the maid to worry about everything else seems to have been tied up.

I've never really known where this show is going but I'm happy that I've came along for the ride, it really has been quite fun. I'm not one to analyse the "important" stuff I kind of just like reviewing the show for itself and picking up on bigger bits and pieces and hoping people find my view helpful. So if I've missed something with this show I apologise but I've had a great time watching it!

No comments:

Post a Comment