10 September 2013

Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou : A Dog by Chance is Preordained

Episode 11

Well we now know who the mysterious stalker is, why they were stalking Natsuno and who the mystery writer is. We also have a new torture implement.

What next?

***SPOILERS***

We're on a boat with the maid... Shining is on her way somewhere as well. Heh?

So Madoka is here making curry, he gets happy when it smells nice but not so happy when he see's it blue. It seems we are going to meet everyone today! Next stop is the bookstore just to get away from the blue curry! Afro is there buying a book on afros, the muscle heads are there for a muscle book... Pervy shows up............... I don't want to talk about it.

Then Shining's men in black come to take all her rivals books....

Then he walks in on the maid singing again in the woods doing all the movements and gets caught... Again. And gets attacked.... Again. Of course once again Natsuno shows up to save the day. We also find out that maid was some sort of solider... Yeah don't ask me! Her name is Moribe Sachi, no I'm not going to go for her whole "former" title, so sue me!

Ohhh kill me Maxi is here now! She's made some giant demonic tower thing. "Nine story tower writing contest", this.... Has taken one of its great turns!

I was right, maids mistress, the lady in the wheelchair is Himehagi Momiji! The mysterious author that makes the last of the top three best authors!

So it is Maxi v Natsuno first!

Nope the big bald guy comes and takes her away!

After everyone leaves we end up with Hami in the bookstore again and the thought of blue curry.

We get a big emotional moment which seems that everyone is going forward with their lives but really they don't say very much...

OK so that might sound a bit jumbled.

The episode was great if a little "kitchen sink". I guess a lot of episodes have had the rather large ensemble cast pop up.

Meh ignore that I'm making it sound terrible.

The episode had a lot of energy, was funny and had all the characters at their best.

I did like the whole Maxi joke and thought it was great that they all wondered off instead of having the writing contest but I'm with Harumi that I'd have liked to see what happens when they did do it!

I think a lot of the problem is I couldn't go into detail over one small bit of the episode whilst writing the review because the jokes came thick and fast so let me clean it up a little.

So the joke with Madoka once more is about her curry, it goes from horror story to slightly lovely to horror story. I liked that the whole episode came about because he was trying to hide from her curry!

The book store to be honest was probably the main part! I mean if you look at it Harumi pondered about how the girl in the bookstore is running the store great, making sure she orders in exactly what her customers want. And at the end it is lovely that she is so supportive of everyone in the shop, I mean I don't have a clue why they all seem to love having her support (well I guess Hami was her friend) but it gave it a real nice family feel! And you feel happy for Madoka that she seems to already have friends.

The Maxi and Sachi stuff was alright if a little "been there done that".

It was a mixed bag the overall effect worked, but I think that is down to how much I enjoy the characters and their relationships and the way they all interact more than the story was great.

Hey it had me giggling!

Possibly not one of their best episodes but purely because you never got a chance to catch your breath before we went off to see another one of the characters doing what they did best!

Not enough creepy Natsuno......

No comments:

Post a Comment