31 August 2013

One Piece : To each his own way

Chapter 50

Yes I've made it to 50 chapters only like another 700 to go!

Anyway last chapter was full of action and suspense.... What will happen next?!

***SPOILERS***

So we get a flash back of how Nami escaped and by the looks of it yes, yes she did just sail away and not only that her whole holier than thou "I only steal from pirates" mantra is bull as she stole from the Bounty Hunters as well!

Usopp and Zoro are set to chase after her when suddenly the Hawk-Eyed guy starts to get closer.

SOOOO "Hawk-Eyes Mihawk" is the strongest swordsman in the world?! No wonder Zoro was looking for him. He has to fight him!

We end the chapter with Nami in tears, she hopes that next time she see's them she hopes they can be friends.... There is something going on behind all this and to be honest she's the only one we haven't actually truly seen the back story of yet.

Maybe there is hope for Nami?!

So Mihawk?

He is pretty cool, don't like how he looks but I can't wait to see what he does with Zoro. I'm guessing Zoro isn't going to fulfill his dream right now so obviously he's going to lose or else not be able to finish the fight. I actually was hoping that he wouldn't be introduced this early, to be honest I think they've put too much into this story.

I'd have preferred just to have the raid on the restaurant and then later on come face to face with Mihawk, I would have preferred even if we had to have Mihawk for it not to be an important part of Zoro's story, then again this would have been what... Nearly a year of the manga? I've read it within months because I can read as much as I want seeing it was written so long ago so maybe if I'd been a weekly reader from the beginning I'd be excited by this.

I'm not saying I'm not excited but... Ya know... It is a story that I would have liked further in. Can't wait to see what happens though, should be interesting!

As for Nami? Well... Nami.

So I have my ups and downs when it comes to Nami's character and as I said above there does seem to be some indication that my perception of her will change when we find out a little more about what is going on with her. Thing is right now she has a lot to do to make me like her, at the moment I don't like her at all.

What is with the stealing of the Bounty Hunters treasure? What the heck have Bounty Hunters done that means they are as bad as pirates? Her "morals" went out the window right there!

The problem now is that these chapters have been building up tension and excitement by the bucket load....... Lets hope they have a decent pay off!

Interesting chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment