31 August 2013

One Piece : Storm

Chapter 49

So Krieg has gone to feed and water his crew threatening to return mainly to get Zeff's travel journey.

Scary stuffs in the Grand Line!

***SPOILERS***

So we are all agreed that the Hawk-Eyed guy that Zoro was looking for was the one that destroyed the whole fleet, we are also learning just how scary the Grand Line is...

Of course that means that Luffy wants to go even more than before.

It takes Patty to bring us back to the imminent danger of Krieg who right at this moment is reviving his crew. They don't seem happy to be told they will be going back to the Grand Line but are too scared to do much other than as Don Krieg says, so to the restaurant they go.

Suddenly though Don Krieg's boat starts to sink, worried about their boat Luffy and the guys run outside to be told that Nami has left with their ship.

The Hawk-Eyed guy sounds interesting I really look forward to meeting him, hope he lives up to all this hype! Hope Zoro gets to go one on one with him though as that was his job and I'd like to see him complete it.

As for Krieg... I can't wait to see how this ends because at the moment every chapter just completely changes what I think is going to happen, it never goes simply there are so many twist and turns.

And what about Nami hey?

I'm guessing she isn't really gone, if she is then what a bitch! I did say I wonder where she had gone, see I noticed something.

I liked the chapter well enough, lots of interesting information like all the stuff on Hawk-Eye and the such. Building up a lot of tension and drama which in turn makes me very excited.

So...... Yeah....

I really don't know what is going to happen, did Zaff see a little sailing boat out in the water? Is it Krieg? Is it Hawk-Eye? Is it our boat just too small to see properly? Getting excited about what is to come.

Plus Sanji and Zoro are too adorable together!

Can't wait to see what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment