28 August 2013

One Piece : The Silent Man

Chapter 33

So Zoro was going to get it on with Sham and Buchi but Kuro has shown up!

And he's angry...

***SPOILERS***

Seems that Sham and Buchi aren't happy with being called useless by their ex-captain who has spent the last three years being a butler.

"The silent step" sounds really creepy... And Kuro has really long claw like weapons... Weird crew.

So the brothers seemed very confident and they are the crews strongest team, but they are basically scared into submission by the silent step and Kuro.

Kuro gives them 5 minutes to get rid of Usopp, Nami and Zoro else he is going to kill them all.

Nami you cow! She kicked Zoro's Katana's! The bitch. At least he has them back.

So the fight is back on but with his three sword style he easily defeats Sham and Buchi... Or does he? Buchi crawls to Django to be hypnotized and becomes super strong. So Nami goes to wake Luffy up.

So Kuro suddenly becomes a little scarier, and a little more.... Less bland?

I like the fact he has basically got sword claws as a weapon and I wasn't expecting him to be so cat like, with a name like Kuro and a guy like Django I was expecting the crew and Kuro to be more like illusionists. As it is, yeah he's pretty damn cool.

We still have Zoro though.

And no doubt Luffy will be awake sooner than later.

I enjoyed the chapter it was pretty fun, of course it was Zoro-centered and as a fan of Zoro's that makes me very happy.

I'm actually really starting to like Kuro's crew, as a character I've disliked him even if I think he's had the perfect bad guy story, it isn't so much I dislike him because he's a bad guy its because he's bland. I'd have been happy if I dislike him because he was a bad guy that is after all the point!  His crew on the other hand have been really well thought out, maybe not as well as Buggy's but I've enjoyed them none the less!

Looking forward to seeing how this ends, looks like it'll be a good coming together.

And of course what is going on with Kaya?!

No comments:

Post a Comment