21 August 2013

One Piece : Reckless!!

Chapter 14

Buggy is about to destroy the village after he finds out that Mohji has been defeated. Can Luffy, Nami, Boodle and Zoro stop him?

***SPOILERS***

Mohji has made it back to Buggy and wants to warn him that Luffy is a rubber man but Buggy isn't listening. All Mohji is able to say is that Luffy is a Ru....Man so Buggy thinks he means a "Rough Man" and just carries on with the destruction of the village.

Meanwhile Chouchou has made it to the shelter but without Boodle. The villagers are worried that Boodle is going to do something stupid seeing he loves his village so much... I think we just learnt why the chapter is called Reckless. Boodle is very upset.

Turns out that the villagers came from another village that had been destroyed by the pirates and built their new home, no wonder he's upset why should he lose two villages to pirates?

Just as he announces he'll fight the pirates a Buggy ball destroys his house, the house that Zoro was asleep in. Zoro is fine thankfully and it just makes the chief more determined to get rid of the pirates.

So Boodle is confronting the pirates and Zoro is going to forget his injuries and go and play. Oh and Nami has decided to kind of not kind of join the crew, not join the crew... Thing.

So yay! Nami!

I feel bad for the villagers, the village and its people are Boodles treasure but I think the rest of the village just wants Boodle to be safe. I wouldn't worry too much because Luffy has his back but they don't know that!

And how dare they destroy the house that Zoro is sleeping in, they could have caused more damage to him! I'm happy he's going to fight though I wonder how his injuries will hinder him?

Buggy is so much worse then Alvida at least she just was bullying her crew, this guy is leveling a village! It is horrible. And he's going to be difficult to defeat if he's like Luffy. This could be real interesting.

I love the character of Buggy, I don't know why but I just love how... Strangely evil he is without even trying. I do understand why people are afraid of clowns and he'd be one of those reasons.

Anyway the story is getting to its climax now and we are about to go and confront Buggy, exciting times!

I loved finding out the story of Boodle and how much thought was put into the back story of Chouchou and Boodle even though it wasn't really needed. It made the destruction of the village so much more emotional. You know these characters and want them to succeed!

Come on everyone lets get Buggy!

And can I just say I'm so happy that Mohji was defeated fast he really does still annoy me a little for no reason. He's over with.

Good chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment