16 August 2013

One Piece : Flee

Chapter 11

Zoro attempted to attack Buggy who just fell to pieces. As he had a giant grin on his face at the time I'm guessing that isn't the end of it!

***SPOILERS***

So yes he isn't dead... I've kinda given away that I read on before writing the blog by not pretending to think he was dead. Though I don't think originally I thought he was dead either.

Zoro turns his back on them all and gets stabbed in the back by Buggy's hand, poor Zoro. Buggy is a sectioned man, ohhhhh.

Luffy doesn't let the fact that they look to be in a bad situation stop his enthusiasm and positivity. He tells Zoro to run, which he does, and then flips the cannon around on Buggy's crew. The bar gets blown to pieces.

And yes Zoro is so awesome even though his guts are falling out he lifts the cage, Luffy and all and runs away.

I have to say that Zoro is a true hero in many ways. I love his strength and courage and how he just doesn't think about things as he just knows he can do it and won't let anyone stand in his way and tell him otherwise.

If you can't tell I really do love Zoro.

Another chapter that was pretty fun, I loved the way that they used their brains to get the situation on their side again. Luffy in a cage is wonderfully drawn and I like how funny he looks in it at times.  Nami didn't do much other then ponder to herself and not learn a lesson. If these guys are doing what they are doing they are doing it because they are good, pirates or not. She's just grasping at straws to dislike pirates now. Though I understand why.

Buggy being a sectioned man is interesting, leads to a lot of potential fights and outcomes. Didn't like that he basically beat Zoro though, no one should ever beat Zoro *stamps feet*.

But it is interesting having all these "bad" pirates to contrast against Luffy. It would be a bit of a wasted opportunity if he set sail and only ever met nice ones like Shanks. So I'm very happy in a way the way that Alvida and Buggy have been portrayed.

As I said last blog I love Buggy, he's just so funny, so interesting and so wonderfully drawn.

Then again I like clowns so that shouldn't surprise people!

You can feel the chapters just building up to some greater picture. I feel this story is going to be a big one!

No comments:

Post a Comment