12 August 2013

Feel Guilty...

So work has finally made me physically ill. I couldn't actually physically get out of bed this morning without nearly throwing up. I've been crying on and off since I woke up, I feel awful...

And you know what?

Even though this is all because of work, because of my assistant manager never doing her job and then everyone else having to pick up after her, knowing that without TELLING me she made me do something that actually is ILLEGAL, no matter what she has done to make me feel this bad that I'm crying and throwing up I still feel bloody guilty for having a day off!

I have done so much overtime, worked my ass off and done work I'm not PAID to do and she never is happy with it. She makes so much work by not doing hers or leaving it all over the place. I'm sick of it. I can't work with her on my own anymore, I physically can't do it...

Don't expect too much from me today I'm so upset I'm not sure if I'm going to bother staying online, I've turned my phone off and am just sitting here in a bucket of my own tears...

No comments:

Post a Comment