2 August 2013

Fairy Tail : The Law of Regression

Chapter 346

BABY NATSU!!! BABY ERZA!!

This might just be the best story EVER!

***SPOILERS***
So before the story begins we find out what happened to Lecter! Minerva saved him with her dimensional magic and he managed to escape by sticking to Milliana. 

Oh well!

Erza tries to equip anything and manages a sword but her magic is slower, faster to be consumed and she's not actually wearing any armor... Or shoes.

Just then Minerva shows up. Can't beat Erza one on one so you turn her into a kid. Low even for a terribly bitchy character like you (kick her ass baby Erza... Or Lucy!) Power, power, power that is all that cow cares about! Pride Erza? This bitch never had any! 

So the guys magic is the "Law of Regression" the baby appearance is just a extra the main purpose of his magic is to lower people's magical skill. So that is the only reason Minerva is so confident to beat Erza?

Natsu runs away but OMG the other guy is not human! What is he?! Man he is so cool looking. OMG I WANT TO KNOW NOW ALL ABOUT HIM!!!!

So Lucy and Wendy are being followed by "cats", yes Wendy the treasure hunters are rather mysterious in their ways. Wendy tries to apologize to the treasure hunters (who are after Lucy's keys now) but they don't care and smash up one of the giants. The bastards. Get them Lucy, get Loke on their backsides now! 

Or maybe she doesn't have to! Wendy uses her Air Dragon Roar! 

Suddenly when it looks bad for Wendy, Flare (Lucy's fan apparently) appears with a new Guild mark. I don't recognize the Guild marking though but she's there to fight with Lucy and Wendy (blonde and blue.)

NOW I can't wait for this arc to progress!

I mean not only have we got baby forms of Natsu and Erza, we have a non-human, Minerva is obviously going to be owned by baby Erza, Lucy and Wendy are teaming up with Flare to defeat treasure hunters, Gray has disappeared so will be up to something cool sooner than later and WE STILL HAVE THE GIANTS!

I mean... I could cry of happiness right now! 

So first off, it is just like Minerva to want to fight Erza depowered, though my big thing with that is this. She wants to be looking down from the most powerful seat in the house right? So how can she do that when she basically cheats to beat her opponents? Lets face it, she couldn't beat Erza fully powered, I don't care if she "opened her eyes" to other possibilities at the end of the day it ISN'T powerful to defeat a child (or depowered adults.)

But then I was never a fan of Minerva which shows how well written she is because she isn't meant to be liked at all. She's worse than her father ever was. I'm so happy Sabre have moved on without them!

Then you have Natsu who was just adorable! So the voice wasn't the non-humans? Sorry I've forgotten his name is wasn't written in this chapter. I love that Natsu is just getting on with his own thing (and mentioning Guildarts!) 

Now the non-human... I never really thought about non-humans what with, you know, Toby... And the chicken guy.. And the bird guy... and others... So it'll be interesting to see where this is going because we've already had non-humans (and I don't know why I was so happy to see a non-human now I come to think of it, maybe it is just because it is the first time they've actually mentioned it other then to nickname a character.)

And then we have the girls.

No I have to say I am really looking forward to that! It could be so big for Lucy and Wendy, finally away from their ultra powered friends and on their own. Flare was an interesting character, evil still but not as bad as Minerva and by the end of the story arc you kind of felt sorry for her. Now is her chance to grow a little more and I can't wait to see what they three do together!

I mean what more can you ask of Fairy Tail! Back to its brilliant best (times hundreds!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment