9 July 2013

Some of you will hate me...

...The others will just roll their eyes and say "never will it happen" but boys and girls of the world.... I will be doing a bit of the anime season!!!

Exciting news?

If you are just stumbling on my blog anyone who seems to come on here a lot will tell you no. Not that exciting. Why?

I'm an episode of Zombie Desu ka behind... THAT isn't even a new one that is something I could catch up with at any time! I also stopped watching Haiyore! Nyaruko-san half way through, not because I disliked it but because I got busy (new puppies) and never caught up!

Obviously I won't watch every single anime out this season but I do plan on giving each and every first episode a chance and a "Will I Won't I?" blog.

Come on even my regulars have to say it is a little exciting? Just a little bit?

That along with my manga blogs (Fairy Tail, Karneval and One Piece) will make an exciting time.

Of course I've not got much other then anime and manga to offer you at the moment but I'm sure I'll think something up!

No comments:

Post a Comment