22 July 2013

Makai Ouji : Devils and Realist : Humans and Angels

Episode 2

Last episode we met William, a posh boy whose uncle has lost the fortune his parents left him. He has a deadly cool butler called Kevin (best character EVER!) and is a descendant of King Solomon...

Ohhh and a demon showed up in his basement, he was kidnapped and now the demon who saved him is going to school with him.

All in a normal days work!

***SPOILERS***

Is that Williams little friend? He's summoning a demon?! Well whatever he was attempting it didn't go well as someone comes and stamps on his head looking for the Elector (William.)

Once more the opening sequence excites me! So cool.

Ohhh William isn't happy with his demon friend. Dantalion is looking deadly cool this episode still, that is one good thing it is always going to look bloody awesome this anime!

Hehe there is apparently an evil presence, no doubt Williamt will jump to it being Dantalion (who is cutely getting on with sports) but I think its his little friend. Awww his two bats are "keeping an eye on him" unfortunately they are invisible so he just looks a bit weird fighting them off.

Ohhh yeah his little friend is called Isaac, I knew a Isaac once.... Sytry Cartwright is the name of the lady Isaac met.... Or man as it seems he is. You suppose it couldn't hurt you? Silly person, obviously his father is a demon... Poor William. So Isaac is trying to summon a angel but ends up summoning a giant pig thing. Silly boy!

Yep Sytry is a candidate for interim leader. I love how William basically just walks away from Sytry like he's nothing at all, William is brilliant, but he has to be saved by even cooler looking Dantalion, and I think Dantalion has a fan club in Isaac. Ahhh he's a fallen angel (Sytry or Sitori as I found out it is probably written in English) I think he's quite sweet actually!

GO WILLIAM "you are all made of atoms!" he's such a strange boy. And then Gilles just kind of crawls out from in between Dantalion's legs. That is quite funny, we have to love Gilles. This school is soon to be overflowing with demons. And Kevin has the ring! KEVIN!

Another great episode, this series is definitely going to be one to watch that is for sure!

It mixes such a serious story line with so much humor but neither gets in the others way.

William is brilliant especially when he's acting like the demons aren't anything important (THE FUCKING DEMONS!) and I love Isaac who balances out Williams coldness with so much enthusiasm.

It is just a nice anime to watch, and it is interesting. I can't wait to see more demons, to see more of William and for Kevin to come back and be important **sniff** it isn't easy being a Kevin fan girl.

The animation is gawjus, I mean it is a piece of art from beginning to end, the characters are all so beautiful, though there seems to be a thing for having male demons who dress like girls (technically another episode without a female!) but I can get over that when they are both deadly and funny at the same time.

Was NOT expecting Gilles to show up again, let alone from between Dantalion's legs! He's a crazy bastard that one!

It has a little bit of everything. And I think that is what impresses me, I love my comedies, I like to laugh as well as cry and I already care about these characters, I'm investing emotions into them so when shit happens I'm going to be like a giant baby again *cough*Yogi*cough*Akari*cough*.

Of all the anime's at the moment this one has something special. Something just a little more... I don't know... Balanced in there.

Weekly adventures with Dantalion and William (with Isaac following them around) yes please!

No comments:

Post a Comment