11 July 2013

Fairy Tail : Walrot Seeken

Chapter 342

Gray and Natsu have been requested on a job for one of the Gods of Ishval (Ishgal?) Walrot Seeken!

What does one of the most powerful mages want with them?

***SPOILERS***

"YOU ATE MY MEAT DIDN'T YOU!?"
"I'M NOT EATING YOUR STUFF!"
"AND WEAR SOME CLOTHES!"
"SO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR HAIR COLOUR, IT'S AN EYESORE!"

Welcome back Gray and Natsu! They've taken the whole team with them on their job for Walrot Seeken. To be honest when where they ever brave enough to fight in front of Erza?

A nice creepy photo of the known members of the 10 Wizard Saints (Makarov, Jura, Jose (former) and Jellal (former)) next to a darkened photo of the Gods of Ishgal (Ishval?). And we find out that Ishgal (really?!! I google it and its Ishval and I read it here as Ishgal? I'm going with Ishval!) is the old name of the continent.

Well Walrot Seeken's house looks... Quint!

OMG HE IS A TREE HEAD!

I was so looking forward to meeting a wizard like Jura and we get Mr "It's-a-joke"? Not that I dislike him he's quite funny but one of the Gods of Ishval is quite tiring.

Anyway he decided after retiring to spread his greenness to deserts and whilst travelling across one desert he found a strange village that is apparently called "Village of the Sun" and in the village they worshiped an ever-burning flame as its Guardian Deity. Unfortunately for them that village is now frozen over (Natsu/Flame Gray/Ice ohhh it is coming together quite nicely!) but the people were frozen alive so Walrot couldn't leave them like that.

"The Ten Wizard Saints aren't almighty, they're just 10 people choosen by the council. There are many wizards stronger than me in Ishval, and I can't even compete with the ones outside the continent." 

He wasn't always tree like.

OMG HE WAS AN ORIGINAL MEMBER OF FAIRY TAIL!!!! Mavis! It has been 105 years since the founding of Fairy Tail?

Why am I so happy about this? I need to calm the heck down!

So we finally get to meet a member of the Gods of Ishval. Not sure what to think of him really, is he really not as powerful as we think? Or is his power in something more then fighting?

I don't know but he's an exciting new character that is adding to the history of our guild!

I like the idea of this new job, saving a frozen village sounds like an exciting new job. A Ever-Burning flame? Who wants to bet that Natsu tries to eat it?

It sounds like a metaphor for Natsu and Gray though really. It makes a lot of sense that it would be them lot that they send instead of someone else.

I'd be interested to find out more about the 10 Wizard Saints, what they've actually done to become the 10 Wizard Saints. I mean at first I was with Team Natsu and thought it was the strongest wizards but then again wouldn't they be attempting to hire Laxus by now? I'm guessing they have more unique type powers/personalities and possibly be "important" Mages of their times?

If anything it has made me more excited to meet more of the 4 Gods of Ishval, and to learn more of the history of the 10 Wizard Saints.

I mean I love the whole history and "mythology" of the manga and hope we do get some information about this stuff, it is really very interesting.

So we are off to save a village with Team Natsu? Sounds like normal to me!

***Just so you know, the next chapter hasn't been uploaded yet to the site I read and I'm going out for the rest of the day so if the third one isn't up anytime soon I apologize!*** 

No comments:

Post a Comment