11 July 2013

Fairy Tail : Treasure Hunter

Chapter 343

So Walrot Seeken of the 4 Gods of Ishval (Ishgal) sent Team Natsu to unfreeze a frozen village, it isn't as easy as using fire so Natsu and Gray were the requested Mages.

We also found (and I got over excited by it) out that Seeken was an original member of Fairy Tail!

So how does the adventure go?

***SPOILER***

So Walrot's quite awesome way of travelling has gotten Team Natsu to the frozen village they need to save.

Yikes they have a giant!

It brings back memories to Gray of Ul and Ultear, people who gave their lives for others, Ul by freezing Deliora.

Natsu goes straight to burning through but it doesn't work and Gray notes that it is like magic he's never sensed before. Just then three figures show up, Sylph Labyrinth a Guild of treasure hunters. They are there to steal the eternal flame. Or "hunt" the eternal flame, by the sound of it the giants haven't been frozen for long so why haven't we seen any?

Anyway the treasure hunters have the point that they are stealing pointed out to them and that the flame is frozen they produce a bottle of liquid moon drip. Yep that is right, rehash of Deliora right there!

Elsewhere and we have a surprise guest "Dark Guild Succubus Eye Minerva Orland" yep that evil, evil bitch is back. Ohhh how I hate her!

So after the excitement of the last chapter we get the excitement of GIANTS! I do love giants, I so hope we get to see some by the time this job is over.

So is the Dark Guild Succubus Eye totally different from Sylph Labyrinth? Are they the ones who froze the giants? I do hope Lucy gets to hand Minerva her arse on a plate!

It is getting so interesting, felt like such a short chapter though, it is fun to know that there are treasure hunter guilds, not quite so happy to have Minerva back so fast. She was just pure evil and I disliked her and her father I was so happy they disappeared and it seemed that Rogue and Sting were taking over.

There is a big mirror to the Deliora story and I guess there will be a reason to it, it seems a bit more of a Gray story so far then it does Natsu or the others story, though I think it is possible it'll open up a little more.

I mean lets face it Giants, Minerva, new Guilds....

It really does feel like it is back to its basics now and I love it. All I wanted after such a long adventure was a new and exciting one and this is what we've got!

These three chapters have brought a love that I didn't even realize had disappeared back. I'm now dying to find out what happens next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment