1 July 2013

ExeWing Sci-Fi Day 30th June 2013

So yesterday I made the stupidly long trip to Beer to visit Pecorama. Why you ask? Because ExeWing were holding a Sci-Fi day!

I went to their last charity day at Pecorama (a Doctor Who day) way back in 2011. As you know. I wrote a blog about it during the week with some of the photos!

This time around it was just as good, other than the fact it didn't have Mr Perfect Colin Baker.

Once again it was a fun day out, this time Christy (my niece) was much more brave and went and hugged a load of Daleks as well as talking to anyone in costume she could get her grubby little paws on.

I missed everything though! It was so hot and my mum was so slow walking about that I didn't see anything that was happening, we made a few tours around the gardens, looked in on the exhibition and that was about it! We missed what ever the Daleks were doing because Christy went on the train and none of us felt in the mood to go see Sophie Aldred (not in a mean way it was just so hot!).

I didn't even get half as many photos as I would have liked but some I did get so I'll share them with you now.

It was a perfect day out, Pecorama is a beautiful place and everyone from ExeWing, Dorset Troopers, Southern Troopers and the rest of the costumed guys were wonderful! Oh and Matt Holden was there again I still haven't got the guts up to ask for a photo with him! I feel like such a dork so run in the other direction but he is brilliant.



Me with a Dalek, in fact it was Dalek Candi a lovely pink Dalek!

The ever changing face of Davros!

And the ever changing faces of the Cybermen! (or Spidermen as The Worm kept saying!)

The most magnificent coat in the world!

R2-D2... I don't know why I bother just captioning his name you all know who he is!

A load of Troopers being put into place

The 10th Doctor (Matt Holden) with Chewbacca! 

More costumed people posing with Daleks!

A very wonderful Brigadier.

Yes another one of Matt Holden, lets not get into a discussion on my Geek thing on here...

Chewy!

I refuse to be lead to comment....

A member of UNIT watching the proceedings.

A brave Brig getting up close to a Dalek.

My favorite Dalek

The only photo of the Alien I got all day but there was a Alien wandering around. Mega fun watching it. Don't know how I only got one photo of him though!


Next up is Stars of Time on the 27th July!

No comments:

Post a Comment