12 July 2013

Brothers Conflict : The First Conflict: Brothers

Episode 1

Not heard anything on this one. Looked quickly on one site that I frequent to get an idea.... Yeah not sure about this one going in but I'm determined to watch all the first episodes of this season so here we go!

***SPOILERS***

Well I think its safe to say the main character is the girl... I already have a weird feeling about this.

The opening credits did nothing for me to be honest. She's going to live with 13 brothers. Her... animal Juli talks to her... Well apparently it is a squirrel. The squirrel is so bloody annoying, the voice grates on me. I haven't got a clue what any of them are doing, are they in a house with a elevator?

After being introduced to most of her brothers and sitting down to watch another one on the TV in a concert she suddenly comes over with a fever.

Every single brother seems to be magnificent in their own way.

I do feel sorry for the girl though as she seems to have spent her whole life on her own and now she's happy that she has a big family, it must be nice for her I guess. The whole load of them are crazy though, not in a over the top crazy just because there are so many of them and they are kind of like.... Yeah.

I'm totally lost to be honest.

So do all the brothers end up falling for her? I've heard that it is a "reverse harem" type story.

Thing is I don't like drama anime's much but I quite liked all the characters and I might even give episode 2 a go just to see what is going to happen but to be truthful if it is a "every male character falls in love with their step sister" thing then I'll be turning off quite fast!

I didn't like the animation, it looked weird, some of the guys were nicely drawn but overall... Yeah not the type of thing I tend to watch.

And the squirrel Juli is fucking annoying! I mean really?! I'm not sure if I'm meant to take this serious or not when it has a squirrel talking. I guess the fact that so far only the girl seems to hear the squirrel talking is a good thing though I'm not sure I think one of the brothers might have heard it too, but it was just unneeded.

I won't be reviewing this show past this episode I'm afraid unless asked too because I just can't see it getting better. I can see it going down hill pretty fast but not being likable. Personally I will probably at some point (like Love Lab) end up watching a few more episodes and in the future I might have it run through like Penguindrum and Zombie Desu Ka but it isn't something I'll be going out of my way to review every week especially as I don't think I'll enjoy watching it.

I didn't like how we had to have a background check on so many brothers in one episode. Couldn't we be introduced to like 3 or 4 every episode? There aren't millions of them so having a handful per episode until we know who each one is would have been better then having Juli scream their names and what they are and their number in the order of things at us!

The brothers I kind of like. The girl.... Meh. Juli I want to roast.

Just not for me and the first definite no for the review I'm afraid!

No comments:

Post a Comment