2 June 2013

Goodbye Doctor....

So it has officially been announced that Matt Smith is leaving as the Eleventh Doctor, the Twelfth Doctor won't be announced yet so we have months of speculation ahead.

What can I say about Matt as the Doctor?

In my line up of Doctors he's probably joint second with Patrick Troughton.

He has had my two favorite companions (Amy & Rory) and some of my all time favorite episodes (Vincent & the Doctor, The Girl Who Waited, The God Complex...) and met some of the most amazing people (Canton Everett Delawere III.)

As with all Doctors he was unique in his ways. Boy did I love his ways! His love of bow ties and strange hats, the importance of jammy dodgers...

Matt has been a totally wonderful Doctor just like all the Doctors that came before him. Even though some people like certain Doctors and dislike others they are always the Doctor.

Words probably can't be found to explain how sad this news makes me. I can't explain how much his Doctor has meant to me.

Thank you Matt, thank you for being a wonderful Doctor and good luck with your career. Whovians will always be grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment