6 May 2013

Simpsons Tapped Out

I've been meaning to write a blog about it, this isn't that blog, this is a quick shout out to anyone reading this blog that might have an account on Simpsons Tapped Out and wants to befriend me quickly before the whacking day event ends and send me lots of eggs!

Problem is with all the friends I have I have had a very small amount of eggs given to me. Before this week it was about 12 overall not counting the ones my Squiggle sent me, this week I've been lucky to get a few but I'm still way off of getting everything I need. I've just got over 6,000 snakes.

So if you don't mind helping a fellow Tapped Out player out then add me.

Awerka89

Anyone I add from now on I'll presume comes from here and I'll do my best to share about 10 eggs with you every day (as long as I get enough to share!)

Thank you!

2 comments: