14 May 2013

Simpsons Tapped Out : Last Request

Well Whacking Day will end on Thursday and I'm still so far away from getting the Motel or the Arena.

PLEASE can people who might stumble on here and see this plea donate as many eggs to me as possible!

I don't have many eggs to give unfortunately I have been giving my eggs out but not getting any in return, the proof is I have over 8,000 snakes but only 60 eggs at the moment! I pleaded on a swap thread last night but out of the 3 people who added me only 1 person gave me eggs.

I asked in Tumblr but got no friend requests.

I have nothing to give but have been given nothing in return for my eggs all event. Thanks to lots of work as well in a place I can't get any signal to play the game I've failed miserably at this. I really want to try and get at least one of the last buildings I need to get.

PLEASE take pity on me!

Username Awerka89

No comments:

Post a Comment