29 May 2013

Nyaruko-san late review

OK so it is 2am, I have just finished reviews for Karneval, Penguindrum and Fairy Tail. All late (mainly because of my new puppy) as well as a late review of Hannibal.

In all this I forgot totally about Nyaruko, if it wasn't for the fact I now have to wake up at 6 every morning to look after Gimli I would usually do Nyaruko now then the F1 afterwards. As it is I'm going to bed, the other blogs will post in the morning, Nyaruko will probably be done tomorrow evening along with Zombie blog. F1 hopefully will be up then too as I do really want to watch the race I just haven't had the time.

And to be totally honest I can't blame it all on the puppies. Truth be told I brought Arrested Development Series 1-3 on DVD and I've been watching that since Saturday, my sister stayed at home and watched all of series 2 today and as it is my DVD I'm determined to complete series 3 before her.... So even though I only have to look after Gimli tomorrow I doubt I'll get much done till either I complete series 3 or else night time when David leaves like tonight. Especially as David will want my laptop or to play Skyrim, he won't want to watch F1 on my TV and will just get annoyed if I watch it on my laptop.

Life hey? Always getting in the way of cool stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment