4 May 2013

Money shortage... Still

So I really am in trouble this month. I've only had my phone bill (£41) come out of my bank so far but I am already down to £200 left! I need to buy my mums birthday present, still got three weeks of weekly bus passes to buy AND my mums phone bill (£41) and the home phone bill (about £45?) and bank charges (£10) to come out.

Altogether that is what? £137?

Take that away from my £200 and I'm left with.... Well actually nothing as I just remembered that I was counting the money amounts I had listed above but forgot to add the £40 odd bound for bus fare and £10 for my mums present, so that is -something for me this month!

My birthday is May 20th.

But I can't help looking at that date and feeling bad. I need to buy my best friend a birthday present, her birthday was all the way back in January but for some reason I just seem to have no money ever at the moment. She sent me a link for what she really wants and it is over £30 and that is without postage! I don't know how I'm going to afford that any time this year and that is strange really.

Maybe it is just because I have so much bus fare at the moment, I'm working nearly every hour under the sun. Next week should be the last week without a assistant manager, so I should be back to my normal hours then (goes from £15.50 a week for bus fare to £10) plus I have one week off this month and two off in July so I'll catch up somehow!

It makes me realize just how much I need to get a new job!

No comments:

Post a Comment