12 May 2013

Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W : I'll try to act it out

Episode 6

Last week we had a memorable introduction to Kuune, Kuuko's cousin, we also got to see everyone's bedroom!

And what is this about a plan to fool Kuune into believing Kuuko and The Boy are in love?

Let the Nyaruko sized breakdown start!

***SPOILERS***

Kuuko is cleaning out Mahiro's ears, this seems to make Nyaruko and Kuune totally berserk with jealousy! Well they seem to be playing up the being sworn enemy thing as well. It turns out that Kuune still doesn't believe it, and just to send them even more around the bend Kuuko announces that her and The Boy are going on a lovey-dovey date. Fun!

Can I just say, Hastua I am proud of you for taking this so well!

Nyaruko tries to get Mahiro to not go on the date but to keep Kuuko in the house Mahiro still goes. And why the heck not? He's been out on a date with Nyaruko before so why not Kuuko?

It seems this date has the rest of the household and Kuune following them around, we also find out about how happy Mahiro's mum was when she got married.

So when Kuuko and Mahiro start to do date-ish things Kuune interferes.

So far this episode Mahiro and Kuuko have spent 90% of it blushing. And Nyaruko at least 50% electrifingly scary...

Yeah I don't like Nyaruko and her little speech but I'm happy that Mahiro told her to go home if she didn't want to watch it. To be honest though even though its an anime, it isn't real people blah de blah blah this is guilt tripping. This isn't Mahiro falling in love with Nyaruko it is him feeling sorry for her because she's sulking, just like he felt sorry for Kuuko last episode.

Mahiro walks into his room to find Nyaruko all dressed up waiting for him. Manhandling him onto the bed and asks him what she means to him (and cries on him).

I'm happy that Mahiro doesn't say he loves her or anything, in fact he tells her the same he usually does, that he doesn't hate her.

In the morning Nyaruko locks Kuune in Kuuko's bedroom by taking the cyclone off the door and leaving for school with the rest of them.

The episode was better then I'd expected. I know I always say it but I really don't want a actual relationship between Mahiro and Nyaruko, the fun is in the obsessive love that isn't returned. But again I really need a whole blog post about that!

I love Kuuko so much, this episode was again just a very nice episode to watch. Yeah I like the hyperactive humor but the calmed down humor is just as nice and it is especially nice when there is no threat! Well other than Kuune getting everyone transported home, I just like that they are doing normal everyday things together.

And Mahiro's mum! Man I love her, the whole episode her and Hastua are basically herding Kuune and Nyaruko. Hasuta is so cute all episode you just want to hug him!

Though it is another episode without Yoitchi and Tamao. Blah, what are those two up to and when will my Tamao/Mahiro/Nyaruko love triangle really happen? I WANT IT BITCHES!

I do think they need to back off a little on the Nyaruko heaviness and maybe make her realize that it isn't just Mahiro that is important here. I was hoping that there might be a little more "you are being selfish" self realization in the episode but there was none. In fact Nyaruko got away with acting a brat because in the end she was comforted and apologized too and got what she wanted.

I'm looking forward to next weeks episode... I say that it looks like a fanservice episode, but the next proper episode I really do look forward too!

No comments:

Post a Comment