10 May 2013

Fairy Tail : Zirconis' Magic

Chapter 330

Last week we had the spirit lifting speech from Natsu encouraging the Seven Dragon Slayers to battle.

Seven you say?

Yes that is right we all could hear it, Cobra is coming back!

***SPOILER***

So the Dragon Slayers go to war, Motherglare (the Dragon F.Rogue is on) drops a load of eggs full of lizard men. Laxus takes control making the Guild fight the lizard men whilst he goes after the first Dragon, he sends Gajeel to find another Dragon. Sting does the same with Rogue, finally Sting is fighting for his friends. Rogue even says that this is the future of Sabretooth not fighting against people but fighting for them.

Cobra saves Blue Pegasus who'll need it after Ichiya (MEN, MEN, MEN!!!) attempts to attack their Dragon with Armpit Perfume (you couldn't make it up!)

So that leaves little Wendy.

And she doesn't want to fight.

They are up against Zirconis, the Dragon they all talked to in the Graveyard. He decides he wants to eat the humans and in one breath makes their clothes disappear.

Alright I giggled I think you were meant to, but we find out (after he says he doesn't like the taste of men and makes Lucy's clothes vanish) that all Dragons use magic and his is the magic to steal humans dignity.

This stirs Wendy into a fighting mood to defeat this Dragon. GO WENDY!

And that is it.

It is actually quite nice seeing the Dragon Slayers spreading out, especially because it wasn't just "find a Dragon" it was "go to a Guild without a Dragon Slayer and help". Boy I even had tears whilst writing that out. Remember this is the same day as the last day of the Grand Magic Games, IT IS THE SAME DAY! Just minutes ago the Guilds were fighting each other, fighting to be the strongest. They are now all coming together to save each other and their world. THAT is the magic of this manga, THAT is the magic of Fairy Tail. Two seconds ago you were our enemy now I'm going to save your ass!

I hope we get to see each Dragon Slayer defeat their Dragon. I know it'll make this even longer then it already is but I really want to see each Dragon Slayer getting their talents showcased, I don't want any of them to be overlooked as they are all amazing.

It is also nice to see Wendy becoming stronger as a fighter, it can't be easy for her but as generally the little ball of light she is she is up against the best Dragon (no I don't know why I keep putting a capital D for Dragon but I'm carrying it on) a Dragon that steals the dignity of humans. It couldn't rub Wendy up any more if they tried!

I really can't wait to see what happens next though, next week is apparently called "Natsu's strategy" so unless it is Natsu v a Dragon I think it'll be another wordy one. I can't wait to get to the fighting though and especially to see what other kinds of magic the Dragons have. It is actually quite interesting that the Dragons have magic, I don't know why I didn't think they would I just imagined seeing they were built like tanks and spewed fire they wouldn't actually need magic itself.

I know Zirconis made us laugh but actually think about what he said, it is really chilling to be honest. It is mental torture, yes it was used to have a light moment in a ever darker arc, but it might actually be one of the darker magics/acts we've seen so far. Just fighting and hurting people is one thing, mentally dragging them down... Just... Yeah.

And that is it for Fairy Tail Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment