29 March 2013

Fairy Tail : Union! (Manga)

Chapter 325

Last week Future Rogue killed Future Lucy and we found out that he came back to stop Lucy from closing Eclipse and letting the Dragons win.

Can Natsu stop the Future Rogue from hurting Lucy?

And where are the Dragons?!

***SPOILER****

This week starts with Natsu keeping F.Rogue busy so that Lucy and the others can escape. He warns F.Rogue that they'll save the future in their way.

The chapter wasn't a Natsu v Rogue chapter like I thought it would be in fact that was basically it for Natsu v Rogue.

We see Mira finding Yukino. The reason Yukino ran away is because she thinks she brings bad luck to the people around her, Mira being the wonderful person she is reassures Yukino that Fairy Tail never blame their friends for anything (which is true, nothing has been said about Laxus returning to the Guild and look what he did! Special boy that he is!) and that everyone has an important role to play in life.

The Princesses is opening Eclipse, Lucy and the rest of her team join them and explain what happened to them with F.Rogue.

The best part of the chapter for me was the King talking to the Guilds and asking for help. I've probably said it before but those kind of moments are my favorite, when everyone comes together to help.

Of course all the Guilds agree to help and.... Mato is the King?!

The Dragons are no where to be seen and the Eclipse gates are opening... What is going to happen?

Well I loved this chapter more than I thought I would, I shouldn't really doubt Fairy Tail to be frank I always enjoy it!

I liked how it seems to have started to pick up speed again towards the end of the arc. We still haven't seen the Dragons moving so where are they?

I'm really intrigued to see what happens next, most of my questions have pretty much been answered now, even the joke questions like who is Mato and why is he important.

So by the look of it no one is actually a bad guy, some people have gotten their wires crossed and Future Rogue is just desperate which is understandable.

What I've noticed is that all the Dragon Slayers bar Sting who freaked out are out of action. Technically Natsu isn't but then he could be on his death bed and not out of action. The strongest mages are actually pretty badly beaten up so it is a perfect time for an attack, so what are they going to do?

The chapter was brilliant and as I said I can't wait to see what happens next! I feel like we might have 1 or 2 more chapters before the Dragons appear or else before the conclusion really begins, it is just making me more excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment