22 March 2013

Fairy Tail : The One Who Closes The Door (Manga)

Chapter 324

So future Rogue is here as well as future Lucy, and it was Rogue who advised the Princess on Eclipse, Rogues power was the one that Jellal was sensing...

What the hell is going on?!

***SPOILERS***

To be honest it becomes a little clearer but still so foggy!

Rogue apparently has come back to save us from the threat of 10,000 Dragons (too many 0s? not enough?) so the Princess is carrying on with Eclipse, Jellal is rushing to get to the palace, Arcadios is looking worried...

Rogue tells Fairy Tail about how in the future (7 years at that) the world is under the control of the Dragons and that someone closed the door of Eclipse in the present times and that was what lead the Dragons to take over. Apparently Eclipse is the only way the Dragons can be stopped.

Happy times! Rogue obviously did learn to love his friends and has come to help our family save the world from the threat of Dragons....

Probably.

Unfortunately the only way in his mind to save them all is to kill the person who closes the door.

Rogue attacks Lucy, he believes Lucy is the one who closes the door (if I accidentally say open I'm sorry for some reason I want to write open and change it when I do but if one pops out I'm sorry) and as long as she lives the Dragons will rule.

Future Lucy jumps in front of present time Lucy.

Get ready for tears as Future Lucy dies in the arms of Present Lucy, with Happy by her side reminding F.Lucy that it doesn't matter that she's from the future Lucy is Lucy. F.Lucy tells P.Lucy that she died for her as her present self can live on and most importantly live on with her friends.

It isn't good enough that F.Lucy tells everyone she didn't open the door, Rogue is convinced and is ready to attack again, but Natsu stands in his way.

It really is heating up!


This story has so many twists and turns it is unbelievable! I can't wait to see how it ends, I don't think I'll be able to predict it. Who is the bad guy in it all? Why would Future Rogue take over Present Rogue...

Actually my thought on that was that he told the Princess the result of the Games and he probably possessed himself to try and stop Fairy Tail from winning and thus setting his future in motion.

I can't wait to see what happens next, there are so many questions. I believe last week I said I'd love for a chapter with a lot of dialogue so that we can move on with the story by filling in some gaps and it has done that brilliantly. Next week there is obviously going to be a scuffle between Rogue and Natsu but I'd like to hear a bit more. I'm not convinced on what Rogue really believes or feels. I'm not sure what this all has to do with Zeref, if anything! I've gone from thinking half the characters could be bad guys, now I'm not sure any of them are. There has to be a puppeteer somewhere?

I always knew that when the Dragons came back it wouldn't be on happy terms, but there has to be a human pulling the strings on the Eclipse front surely!

And were are the rest of the 10 Wizard Saints?! If they are like Gods why haven't they helped?

I'm guessing it is easy for the Dragons to attack with all the powerful Dragon slayers beaten up, maybe that is why they decided to attack when they do (apparently) because other than Acnologia we are meant to believe that at least Sting and Rogue could definitely kill a Dragon.

It is really getting exciting, trying to piece the little bits together.

But to recap the important things we've learnt.

Rogue was the one that talked to the Princess
The Princess is going to carry on Eclipse 2
Arcadios seems to have frozen after finding out that there is another from the future present
Rogue is out to kill Lucy as he believes she will close Eclipse
Dragons have taken over the world 7 years in the future
Future Lucy has died to save her future...
And a Lucy is a Lucy no matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment