18 March 2013

F1 Australia 2013

Grand Prix of Australia 2013

Winner : Kimi Raikkonen
Second : Fernando Alonso
Third : Sebastian Vettel

Qualifying worried me as I thought the race was going to be Red Bulls for the taking, thankfully for me it wasn't to be for the Bulls.

So we begin...

I am super, amazingly happy that Kimi got the win, I love Kimi and was so happy with his return last year. Him and Alonso were the only people I was keeping an eye on last year. To see him so strong off the bat is great.

Alonso in second bodes well, hopefully he'll keep it strong all season and will be battling it out at the end of the year as well.

Jules had an amazing first race finishing 15th! And apparently his fastest lap wasn't that far off one of Vettels laps so it all looks good for my little Frenchman! 

McLaren... Were the heck are you?

BBC
Well I have to say that I was impressed with the highlight package, again didn't lose much of the race and I love Suzy Perry! I loved here with MotoGP so really happy she's in the F1 team now. 

I loved the opening credits, is it going to be like that all season? I think it looks amazing with the flashes from the past and some key accidents being digitization. I'm talking crap but I love it!

Have to say I'll be happy to carry on with the coverage all year, even though I'll be watching it about a day after everyone else (well not that long but you know.)

Race
Actually I found the race quite boring and just wrote my drivers blog through it, but there was some really good action. The tyres look like they'll give people enough problems, Australia is one of those weird races.

Have to say that I am totally surprised by Adrian Sutil! I hope he carries this on all year, I'll gladly eat a hat (not my Virgin Racing one) if he carries on.

Nice to see Pastor Maldonado hasn't changed much, was just writing about how I want him to become a smoother driver and he retired.

Loving the cars, they all look wonderful in motion as they do most seasons. 

Great start to the season, can't wait till next weekend now. After a year of being out of it with F1 I found that actually I'm now heartbroken that I didn't watch last season.

I just want to hug my TV *runs off in a fangirlish way to find Kimi, Alonso and Jules photos*

Before I actually disappear....

This race has really made me hope that Jules can find just that little bit extra and get a good seat for next year. It also has me happy in the knowledge that Alonso and Kimi can fight for the title. I do adore those two.

But the year I am right behind McLaren (behind Ferrari) and they look like they'll lag behind. That would be sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment