26 February 2013

Funny how it changes?

So me and my friend were talking about what we'd do differently if we could go back in time with all our memories of what happens next in tact, as you do.

At first I really thought I'd like to have focused on getting into a Library job, did work experience in a Library, go on to do an apprenticeship in it, or at least do the subjects I was really interested in instead of ones I thought I would be in Sixth Form.

But you know what?

As much as I complain about my job, as much as I have to deal with weirdo customers, stupid volunteers and annoying drivers, I wouldn't really give up the experience for anything!

For all the negatives there have been so many positives it is unbelievable.

I might have been happier, I might have more money, I might have been able to move out by now! But I wouldn't have had the 3 (nearly 4) years of laughs, or probably have dated my Squiggle.

So if I could change anything it would only be superficial small things!

No comments:

Post a Comment